Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years 2012

It has been a long time since I have blogged. In fact, since early July, 2011. So when I say that I'm a bad blogger....... I'm a bad blogger. With that being said, I had to take a moment and share some of my thoughts.

It was midnight as we pulled into the parking garage of the hotel I am staying at in Kampala. I know this because it was at precisely that moment that the firework show started. I had arrived in time! Being here for a New Years celebration seemed appropriate.

This afternoon I spent some time with Joseph and his family. I was great to catch up with them. What I really valued, though, was the hour I got to spend with Joseph while the kids went to play. What a true Man of God he is.

I am so thankful for my friends, family, co-workers, and especially, the Church Body that I belong to. You all really bless me beyond any words that I could ever write. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment