Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heading Back - 10/16/2012

Yesterday was a very busy day. Some of those things that I had put off, because I had plenty of time, suddenly became impossible to do. Saying last minute goodbyes! Getting that shampoo. What about that bible that someone had requested you bring? How can you not bring someone a bible. It never ceases to amaze me how many things are left till that last moment. As hard as I try, it always gets busy the day before I leave.

Well here I am, on my first leg of the flight. Atlanta will be here before I know it, than its Amsterdam, a quick stop in Kigali, Rwanda, than finally, Uganda. I've missed my friends there. It will be good to see them, just as it was good to get back to Oklahoma City. It seems I have become the man with two homes.

Thank you all for your prayers! I was especially moved this morning when my brother, while dropping me at the airport, stopped everything to pray for me. I need those prayers more than I can explain or even know. It's hard not being plugged into your Church.

"Blow, Mighty Breath of God!"

I love that song!

"Power and Grace!"

Keep me in your prayers!

Tom Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment